23 November 2006

Mum... I want some attention!

Since returning from Sydney I've been working on the computer a lot, writing training materials and preparing for courses. While I was away Pirate fretted and didn't interact with Bonnie, our cat sitter so since I've been home he's been all over me.

Actually he's been really naughty... He's been annoying Missy, he's been getting up on the table and knocking things off, he's been getting on the table and sitting on the computer or walking across it. I don't know how many times I've had to tell him to get down, and yesterday we did battle... every time I got him down, I'd turn my back and he's back on the table.

I know he's missed me and he just wants my attention... I'm writing this now because he's just gotten on the table and walked right across the keyboard as if the only thing that mattered was him.

And here's Missy saying "Oh no, not again!" Actually I think she was trying to cover her eyes because it was a bit too bright for her to have her cat nap.

When it comes down to it, they are great company when Nick's away... truly, I wouldn't want it any other way!

No comments: