03 June 2008

New York

It's nearly 18 years ago that I was in New York with Kathryn. This time it was great to look at New York from a different perspective. Our hotel was in a great location, walking distance to Time Square and Broadway. We walked everywhere.

On my last visit I didn't go to Central Park so Nick and I took a day to wander through the park, soak up the atmosphere and visit their zoo. We were amazed at how many people were enjoying the park.

We did as all tourist do... used a 'hop on, hop off' bus to see the city, saw a Broadway show, shopped and did some bar hopping.

The Broadway show was The Lion King and it was fantastic! The costumes were amazing and the performers truly talented. We both loved it.

As a big fan of the Sex and the City series, I had to see the movie... how could I not while in New York? It took us 2 days to get tickets and we both enjoyed it. I won't spoil it for anyone seeing the movie.

Our time in the "big apple" has been relaxing and fun. To view our photos, visit our New York album.

No comments: