20 March 2007

Goddess Spa Retreat

I haven't had a chance to come in here and update you... the Goddess Spa Retreat that was held over the weekend of the 10th & 11th March went off really well and the girls loved it. Most of them were asking me when I was going to organise the next one.

Just to give you a quick update, we headed across the border into China to the golf resort, Palm Island Resort. Each participant attended my Goddess Playshop, had the opportunity to participate in Yoga on the Saturday afternoon and Sunday morning. I offered a Sunday morning meditation before yoga, and the girls had a choice of a pedicure or manicure. Some even opted for other spa treatments.

(L to R: Adele, Barbara, Makiyo, Michelle, Melissa, Juria, Bessa, Marica and Candice in the front)


We left Sunday afternoon with 9 pampered and very relaxed goddesses, I have no doubt many of them slept well on Sunday night considering there were a few of us that stay up until the wee hours of Saturday night/Sunday morning. I know I slept like a 'sleep through the night' baby.



While the girls were away, some of the boys went out and played. A few suffered from sore heads the next day. I know my boy did.

No comments: