18 August 2008

Full Moon Circle

At very short notice I organised a full moon meditation with a circle of women spread out all around the world. We had 18 women participating over the weekend and it was so special.

To make it work I put everyone's name on a map showing where they were located throughout the world and then sent it to those participating, along with instructions. Each person used the map to energetically connect with the other women in the group.

At the end of their meditation they sent their wishes out into the Universe, and then granted the wishes of others by saying "As (insert person's name) wishes for herself, so I wish for her also."

I'm going to be doing this each month so if you're interested in participating, please let me know.

The full moon's for the rest of the year are:-

* Monday, 15th September

* Tuesday, 14th October

* Thursday, 13th November

* Friday, 12th December

No comments: