12 October 2006

A bit of a scare!

The beginning of the week started a little rough with Pirate not very well and being diagnosed with pnuemonia - yuk and poor Pirate. Today I'm happy to report he's back to his normal self... climbing our stair railings, starting rumbles with Missy and knocking on my door at 6:30 this morning telling me that he was hungry.

He and I rumble when it's time for his medication - one tastes like chocolates (so the vet says) and we get that down a-ok however the other one tastes like sticky cough mixture. Half of it ends up on me, a quarter of it Pirate spits out and the other quarter must be doing something because he has stopped coughing.

With him now lying at my feet, I think he's forgiven me.

I hope everyone is healthy and happy... enjoy your week!

No comments: